Crafted for Oceans
The SEVENTY 8, the new flagship, is making her grand entrance at Lagoon. This yacht, over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
On Deck: Wellbeing and Comfort Under Way
- The SEVENTY 8’s massive flybridge can be customised as you wish: Jacuzzi, large folding dining table to starboard, magnificent sunbathing area forward, not to mention a hard top / bimini with electrically opening roof.
- The ergonomic helming station with a seat to starboard enables enjoyment of the experience of navigating the vessel while admiring the immensity of the ocean.
- A 322 sq.ft.) forward platform, a positive dance-floor, offering unrivalled space for relaxation and freedom.
- An aft cockpit, with a view over the open sea, with a lounging space to port, a large aft seat as well as a dining table.
- A Tenderlift platform, linking the two transom skirts and affording an exceptional bathing deck.
- Connected spaces that become one, like a "walk around" inviting you to explore this grand Motor Yacht.
Below Decks: a Luxurious and Harmonious World
- Well-balanced finishes, refined interior panelling and the meticulous choice of materials by Nauta Design create a timeless elegance.
- A huge saloon equipped with contemporary furniture, complemented by large glazing units and exceptional headroom, provides an unrivalled panoramic view.
- Exceptional communication between interior and exterior: among the large panoramic windows, the central one is a door, thus providing perfect ventilation of the saloon but also the cockpit, while providing communication with the forward cockpit.
- A real owner’s suite, independent of the rest of the vessel, providing access to the sea with a private beach: a technological gem!
- Large hull glazings with integral portholes for the cabins enable admission of exceptional natural light and provide a magnificent view outside.
- A very wide choice of layouts for different scenarios of life on board: up to 5 cabins, each fitted with an island bed, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom.
- Crew cabins in the forward hulls for greater comfort and space, available with the aft galley option.